Friday, October 29, 2010

One more thing

One of the biggest lessons I learned is that it is very difficult to document farm activities--taking pictures and video--while you're supposed to be working the farm.  Impossible, actually.  Also, to get great pictures (or video), one needs to invest in a decent camera.  One day, when I'm documenting my own farm, I will need to set aside time for such a project, or hire an intern to do it for me.  (Ruth?)

Here are the last photos of the year.  

The cranes.  This was probably the closest I got to them all year.  


Volunteers from the community move soil into the greenhouse:

Oscar is king of the dirt pile:

Making progress on the beds:

Jake places cat grass on a completed bed:

Sexy purple carrots:

The last farm stand, intern solo week:

No comments:

Post a Comment